1. RESPONSIBLE for the treatment
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of the LOPD, it is reported that personal data collected directly from the stakeholder through the various resources available on this website, will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the respective files for which he is responsible:
Link Insiders, S.L. (hereinafter the Responsible) with registered office at Errondo Gaineko street, 74-1° A, C.P. 20009 Donostia (Spain), with CIF B75173658
The stakeholder can contact the person in charge at the address indicated above or through the e-mail address email@example.com
2. PURPOSE of the treatment
- Management and administration of the website in relation to the services or information requested by us.
- Development, fulffillment and execution of the contract for the provision of the services requested by the client through the website, according to the terms and conditions contained in Hiperlink
- To respond to any requests you may make to us through the means available to you in the Help section.
- Suggest companies and users that may be interested in contacting to collaborate.
- Sending commercial and promotional offers related to the services offered from this website.
- The user may voluntarily display his personal data to the users he chooses. At all times the user will be the one who decides what information to show to other users.
- The personal data provided will be kept while the established legal relationship is maintained, through the forms of service provising or contact of the website, according to the terms and conditions contained in Hiperlink
3. LEGITIMATION of the treatment
- The treatment derives from the consent of the stakeholder and/or the contractual relationship that he has established freely with the responsible, according to the terms and conditions contained Hipperlink.
- When using the service contract forms, you will notice that some fields are marked with an asterisk (*); this means that these fields are mandatory, and the form cannot be sent or the order will not processed if you leave those fields blank.
4. DESTINATORS of assignements or transfers
- Except for assignments to which the stakeholder is legally bound, it does not intend to transfer the personal data to any entity.
- The responsible does not intend to make international transfers of personal data.
5. RIGHTS of the stakeholders
- The stakeholders may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, and portability of their data, as well as the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- To exercise the rights, the user must send a letter to Link Insiders, S.L., Errondo Gaineko Street, 74-1°A, C.P. 20009 Donostia (Spain) or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org The responsible may require the stakeholder to prove their identity.
- In addition, the stakeholder has the right to withdraw at any time the consent given to the Responsible, as well as to claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the protection of the rights recognized in this matter.